Well, a late happy new year to everyone.
now i'm writing this to hopefully organize myself better this year.
1. Put 100% effort into digital art. Do everything as good or better than my so far best. Finish works, do full details, have patience for thin linearts.
2. Pass the grade. I've been a model student long enough. No more struggling for 10/10. 9 or 8/10 is enough.
3. Learn all of the things I need for getting into college. I should be able to do that, right.
4. Stop getting angry so easily. Learn how to keep calm everytime anytime.
5. Complete or at least be advanced with projects.
6. Keep room clean and brother-proof.
7. Learn how to have fun. Dun worry be happy. Idk.
1. Carnival Otome - illustrations, backgrounds and characters CGI. It's a pretty big task, but I think and hope I'll be able to do it without running as late as to hinder the writer and programmer. hahhh
2. STORY. The old and the new. I'm not planning to finish it this year, or not even start the main story, but at least do something related. I NEED to do this personal work.
3. At least two complete pieces per month. Of anything. High quality printable stuff.
Done. So done.
Listening to: ori and the blindforest soundtrack
Watching: white collar
Playing: tera fate of arun...